Amprobe 2100-Beta Voltage and Continuity Tester with Phase Sequence Indication
The Beha-Amprobe 2100-Beta is a rugged and reliable two pole voltage tester for voltage and continuity checks. Built for use in industrial and commercial environments, safety rated up to CAT III 1000 V/CAT IV 600 V and measures voltage range up to 1000 V AC. Designed with reinforced components for dependable performance, it has an ingress protection degree of IP 64 and is built according to voltage tester standard EN 61243-3.
- Optical and acoustic continuity and voltage test
- Patented phase rotation indicator, no 3rd hand required
- Single-pole phase test - Polarity
- Switchable load (load tester) of 240 W via two push buttons, triggering an RCD/FI up to 30 mA
- IP 64, water and dust-resistant
- Integrated probe-tip protection for reducing the danger of injuries
- Fully functional voltage indicator without batteries or if batteries are empty
View the Datasheet attached for more information.
UK Fast Tracked (1-3 days) - £9.00.
UK Standard (2-5 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £2.50
EU Mail Standard (7-21 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £13.90 Orders >£50.00 = £16.50
EU Tracked Fast (2-5 Days) - £30.00
USA Mail Standard (7-28 Days) - Orders <£50.00 = £18.90 Orders >£50.00 = £25.00
USA Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Worldwide Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - Orders <£100 = £18.90, Orders >£100 = £35.00
Worldwide Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
EXW - Arrange collection using your own courier account.
Note that standard services outside the UK may not include tracking.
International orders are shipped DAP (Incoterms 2020). The receiver is responsible for any customs or tax charges at their border.
For details on our B2C and B2B returns policies please read our Terms and Conditions.