Fluke 116 HVAC True RMS Digital Multimeter
Fluke-116 HVAC True RMS Digital Multimeter
The Fluke 116 is a compact true-rms meter designed for HVAC trouble shooting. The meter incorporates the aspects needed in an HVAC environment including temperature and microamp measurements. The meter incorporates the following features:
- Built-in thermometer for HVAC applications. Test temperature using a type K thermocouple from -40 to +400°C
- Microamps to test flame sensors
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak™)
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- DC millivolts measurements up to 600mV
- AC/DC voltage measurements up to 600V
- Continuity test
- Resistance measurements to 40MΩ
- Diode test
- Capacitance test to 1000μF
- Frequency measurements up to 50Hz
- 6000 count digital LCD display with integrated backlight
- 33 segment analogue bargraph on display
- Battery life of 400 hours (typical use, without backlight)
- True RMS - maintains its accuracy even when testing on irregular AC circuits
- LoZ (low input impedance) mode elminates false readings caused by ghost voltages
- MIN/MAX/AVG mode with elapsed time (ideal for recording signal fluctuations)
- Compact, ergonomic design (comfortable to use in one hand)
- Download Datasheet
- Delivery & Returns
UK Fast Tracked (1-3 days) - £9.00.
UK Standard (2-5 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £2.00
EU Mail Standard (7-21 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £13.90 Orders >£50.00 = £16.50
EU Tracked Fast (2-5 Days) - £30.00
USA Mail Standard (7-28 Days) - Orders <£50.00 = £18.90 Orders >£50.00 = £25.00
USA Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Worldwide Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - Orders <£100 = £18.90, Orders >£100 = £35.00
Worldwide Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
EXW - Arrange collection using your own courier account.
Note that standard services outside the UK may not include tracking.
International orders are shipped DAP (Incoterms 2020). The receiver is responsible for any customs or tax charges at their border.
For details on our B2C and B2B returns policies please read our Terms and Conditions.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.View: 1-0 of 0 in total | Page | Show 10