EV & Hybrid Insulated Class 0 Gauntlet Gloves 1000V
Insulated 1000V Electricians Gauntlet - Class 0 - Various Sizes Available
Natural Latex Electrical Insulating Gloves Class 0 - 1000V AC - 1500V DC
These Class 0 insulating gloves are manufactured from a non-conductive natural latex with properties that include high dielectric strength and high resistance. They are tested to 5000V AC so you can be sure that they will withstand high voltages whilst maintaining their core properties. Made to be comfortable with an ergonomic shape, they also have a special exterior coating that offers high strength grip with flexibility even in wet conditions. The inside of the gloves are also lightly powdered to ensure the gloves are easy to slip on and off.
If mechanical protection is required, the gloves must be used with a leather over glove.
- High dielectric characteristics
- Ergonomic shape
- Length 360 mm
- Glove Class 0, Category AZC
- Used for operating voltage 1000V AC - 1500V DC
- EN 60 903:2003 et CEI 60 903:2002
- Before using the gloves, it is recommended to visually inspect the internal and external surfaces. Conduct an air inflation test to detect leaks.
- No glove should be issued for service unless it has been subjected to an electrical retest within the previous 12 months, nor should be used unless it has been subjected to an electrical test within a maximum period of 6 months after issued for service.
- UK National requirements with reference to periodic inspection and testing of class 00 and class 0 gloves may be considered adequate.
- Download Datasheet
- Delivery & Returns
UK Fast Tracked (1-3 days) - £9.00.
UK Standard (2-5 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £2.00
EU Mail Standard (7-21 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £13.90 Orders >£50.00 = £16.50
EU Tracked Fast (2-5 Days) - £30.00
USA Mail Standard (7-28 Days) - Orders <£50.00 = £18.90 Orders >£50.00 = £25.00
USA Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Worldwide Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - Orders <£100 = £18.90, Orders >£100 = £35.00
Worldwide Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
EXW - Arrange collection using your own courier account.
Note that standard services outside the UK may not include tracking.
International orders are shipped DAP (Incoterms 2020). The receiver is responsible for any customs or tax charges at their border.
For details on our B2C and B2B returns policies please read our Terms and Conditions.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.View: 1-0 of 0 in total | Page | Show 10