Fluke 1664FC Multifunction Installation Tester
Fluke 1664FC Multifunction Installation Tester
This multifunction installation tester is Fluke's flagship model and the very best that you can buy, trusted by professional users worldwide.
The tester is the only model that has a pre-test which protects connected devices from accidental damage during insulation tests. The full-featured functionality, advanced measurement capability, allow you to conduct safety tests of electrical installations in domestic, commercial and industrial environments, as well as verify the correct installation of fixed wiring. The extensive testing capabilities of the Fluke 1664FC Multifunction Installation Tester means that it can be used to check electrical systems and fixed wiring in accordance with a variety of local regulations.
Using the testers Auto Test function allows you to speed up efficiency and reliability of testing by allowing you to run up to seven installation tests in one sequence, ensuring compliance with local installation regulations. The Fluke 1664FC Multifunction Installation Tester is also capable of ring testing which also reduces the potential for errors.
The 1664 FC is also Fluke Connect® enabled, so you can send test results to your smartphone, save them to the cloud, and share measurements in real time with team members through a ShareLive video call. It's the fastest way to let your team see what you see, and to help you get approvals without leaving the field.
Operation is intuitive and easily mastered by all levels of field workers. The Fluke 1664 FC puts more power in your hands by quickly and efficiently testing to all local regulations.
- Compact, lightweight (less than 1.3 kg) with padded neck-strap to free your hands
- Rotary dial knob clearly indicates which function is selected, all in one spot with no complex multi-level menus.
- Offers additional high current loop mode for faster measurements than loop tests with non-trip mode for RCDs
- Includes Z-max memory for loop tests to support easy evaluation of the highest loop test value
- Provides unique zero adapter for fast, reliable and accurate test lead and mains cord compensation
- Performs fast voltage measurement between L-N, L-PE, and N-PE using the mains cord. No need to change measurement connections
- Measures RCD trip current and trip time in parallel (RCD type AC and A)
- Measures PEFC or PSC and loop impedance in parallel and displays them together on the dual display
- Offers ring testing so you can select the required input sockets with soft keys and not have to exchange test leads
- Uses continuity test currents to measure motor windings
- Detects raised earth voltages > 50 V with Earth Volt Touchpad, indicating potential dangerous situations
- Features large display with backlight, clear symbols, and exceptionally wide viewing angle for easy and safe readings
- Offers extended three-layer memory
- Insulation resistance
- Loop resistance
- Line resistance
- Earth resistance
- 10mA continuity for measuring motor windings
- RCD variable current
- Ramp test: measure RCD switching time and tripping level
- RCD type A & AC trip times and currents (combined test)
- Type B/B+ (smooth DC sensitive) RCD
- Wiring polarity: detect broken N and PE wires
- True-RMS AC/DC voltage: fast measurements between L-N, L-PE and N-PE using the mains cord (no need to change connections)
- Prospective earth fault current (PEFC/IK)
- Prospective short-circuit current (PSC/IK)
- Phase sequence (with phase sequence indicator)
- Fluke 1664 FC Multifunction Tester
- 6 x AA Cell Batteries
- Hard Carrying Case
- Zero Adapter
- Mains Test Cord
- Standard Test Lead Set
- Padded Carrying Strap
- Quick Reference Guide
- Remote Test Probe
- User Manual on CD-ROM
View the Datasheet for more Information.
- Download Datasheet
- Delivery & Returns
UK Fast Tracked (1-3 days) - £9.00.
UK Standard (2-5 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £2.00
EU Mail Standard (7-21 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £13.90 Orders >£50.00 = £16.50
EU Tracked Fast (2-5 Days) - £30.00
USA Mail Standard (7-28 Days) - Orders <£50.00 = £18.90 Orders >£50.00 = £25.00
USA Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Worldwide Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - Orders <£100 = £18.90, Orders >£100 = £35.00
Worldwide Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
EXW - Arrange collection using your own courier account.
Note that standard services outside the UK may not include tracking.
International orders are shipped DAP (Incoterms 2020). The receiver is responsible for any customs or tax charges at their border.
For details on our B2C and B2B returns policies please read our Terms and Conditions.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.View: 1-0 of 0 in total | Page | Show 10