Fluke 1736-EUS Three Phase Energy Logger
The Fluke-1736-EUS Three Phase Energy Logger
The 1736 is a versatile, three-phase Fluke Connect-compatible power logger for conducting basic energy and power quality studies. The Fluke 1736 features Fluke Connect®mobile app and desktop software compatibility that gives you the data you need to make critical power quality and energy decisions in real-time.
- Measure all three phases and neutral with included 4 flexible current probes.
- Comprehensive logging: Automatically captures and logs voltage, current, power, harmonics and associated power quality values.
- Provides the highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream
- Optimized user interface with clear colour touch screen
- Complete “in-the-field” setup through the front panel or Fluke Connect App
- 1736 Instrument
- Power Supply
- Voltage Test Leads
- Alligator Clips (×4)
- 12in 1500A Flexible Current Probe (×4)
- Soft Case
- Energy Analyze Plus Software
- Wifi Adapter
- Line Cords
- Colour coding set and documentation on USB Flash Drive
View the Datasheet for the complete Technical Specification.
- Download Datasheet
- Delivery & Returns
UK Fast Tracked (1-3 days) - £9.00.
UK Standard (2-5 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £2.00
EU Mail Standard (7-21 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £13.90 Orders >£50.00 = £16.50
EU Tracked Fast (2-5 Days) - £30.00
USA Mail Standard (7-28 Days) - Orders <£50.00 = £18.90 Orders >£50.00 = £25.00
USA Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Worldwide Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - Orders <£100 = £18.90, Orders >£100 = £35.00
Worldwide Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
EXW - Arrange collection using your own courier account.
Note that standard services outside the UK may not include tracking.
International orders are shipped DAP (Incoterms 2020). The receiver is responsible for any customs or tax charges at their border.
For details on our B2C and B2B returns policies please read our Terms and Conditions.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.View: 1-0 of 0 in total | Page | Show 10