Cable Locator Transmitter & Receiver
The multi-purpose solution to cable location. For all applications (live or dead cables) without additional instruments. Trace cables in walls and underground, trace metallic water and heating pipes, locate fuses/breakers on final circuits and locate interruptions and short-circuits in cables and electrical floor heating systems. Not much it can't do.
Set includes a transmitter and receiver.
- Proven digitally coded sender signal guarantees clear signal identification.
- Transmitter with LCD-Display for transmitting level, code and external voltage.
- Receiver with a backlit LCD-display for signal level, code and live voltage indication.
- Automatic or manual adjustment of receiving signal sensitivity.
- Switch-able acoustic receiving signal.
- Auto power-off.
- Additional torch lamp function for dark environments.
- Additional transmitters available for extension or to distinguish between several signals.
- Safety: CAT III 300V
- Voltage measurement range: Tx 12 V, 50 V, 120 V, 230 V, 400 V
- Frequency range: Tx 0...60 Hz
- Output signal: Tx 125 kHz
- Voltage: Up to 400 V AC/DC
- Tracing depth cable location: Rx 0...2.5 m wall/underground cables
- Mains voltage detection: 0...0.4 m
- Size: Tx - 190 x 85 x 50mm, Rx - 250 x 65 x 45mm
- Weight: Tx: 0.45kg, Rx - 0.36kg
- Download Datasheet
- Delivery & Returns
UK Fast Tracked (1-3 days) - £9.00.
UK Standard (2-5 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £2.50
EU Mail Standard (7-21 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £13.90 Orders >£50.00 = £16.50
EU Tracked Fast (2-5 Days) - £30.00
USA Mail Standard (7-28 Days) - Orders <£50.00 = £18.90 Orders >£50.00 = £25.00
USA Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Worldwide Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - Orders <£100 = £18.90, Orders >£100 = £35.00
Worldwide Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
EXW - Arrange collection using your own courier account.
Note that standard services outside the UK may not include tracking.
International orders are shipped DAP (Incoterms 2020). The receiver is responsible for any customs or tax charges at their border.
For details on our B2C and B2B returns policies please read our Terms and Conditions.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.View: 1-0 of 0 in total | Page | Show 10