Amprobe GT-400-UK Portable Equipment Tester (PAT)
The GT-400-UK Portable Appliance Tester, is a light-weight, portable tester that tests the integrity of electrical equipment/ devices. Developed for the commercial electrician or facilities maintenance person to carry out a wide variety of safety measurements of electrical appliances, the GT-400-UK is extremely easy to use. Measuring earth ground and insulation resistance, as well as current, the GT-400-UK will ensure safety, functionality and compliance with regulatory standards.
- Measurement of protective earth resistance
- Insulation resistance measurement
- Measurement of protective earth and touch current (alternative stray current procedure)
- Automatic test sequence for equipment in protection class I, protection class II/III
- Automatic testing of extension cables, socket strips, and IEC cables
- Clear display via symbols in case of non-adherence to threshold values
- Preset threshold values in accordance with UK Code of Practice DIN VDE 0701-0702
- Display Graphic LCD
Protective conductor resistance: 0.10…20000 Ω
Insulation resistance: 0.1…9.999 MΩ, 10…20 MΩ
Test voltage approx. 32 V AC
Overall limit value display via symbols in LCD
- Safety cert.: DIN VDE 0404, DIN VDE 0411/EN 61010/IEC 61010/DIN VDE 0413/EN 61557/IEC 61557
- Measurement category CAT II 300 V
- Pollution degree 2
- Protection class II
- Protection category IP 40
- Power supply 6 x 1.5 V battery, IEC LR6 (AA)
- Dimensions (W*H*D) approx. 265 x 110 x 50 mm
- Weight approx. 700g
- Download Datasheet
- Delivery & Returns
UK Fast Tracked (1-3 days) - £9.00.
UK Standard (2-5 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £2.00
EU Mail Standard (7-21 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £13.90 Orders >£50.00 = £16.50
EU Tracked Fast (2-5 Days) - £30.00
USA Mail Standard (7-28 Days) - Orders <£50.00 = £18.90 Orders >£50.00 = £25.00
USA Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Worldwide Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - Orders <£100 = £18.90, Orders >£100 = £35.00
Worldwide Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
EXW - Arrange collection using your own courier account.
Note that standard services outside the UK may not include tracking.
International orders are shipped DAP (Incoterms 2020). The receiver is responsible for any customs or tax charges at their border.
For details on our B2C and B2B returns policies please read our Terms and Conditions.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.View: 1-0 of 0 in total | Page | Show 10