1000V Insulated Work Boots - Tesla
1000V Insulated Safety Work Boots - Ideal for working on EV and Hybrid Vehicles.
The HRD057E Tesla is a great looking and comfortable all-day wearing safety boot that is insulated to 1000V, making them ideal for personnel working on Electric and Hybrid vehicles as protection from electric shock.
The boots are not only insulated to 1000V but also have a composite safety toe cap making them 100% metallic free, are resistant to hydrocarbons and abrasion. They fit like slippers and are comfortable to wear all day in a workshop due to their soft padded tongue and perspiring resistant fabric lining. As a bonus they also have a Windtex® water resistant membrane so they keep the wind and rain out if you venture outside.
Wearing these Tesla 1000V insulated boots whilst working on electric or hybrid vehicles means that you are protected from discharges from the ground and do not need to stand on insulated matting on a workshop floor . This prevents accidentally forgetting to put matting down, unintentional stepping off the matting or the pain of keeping the matting clean and protecting it from perforation.
Note that we usually have sizes 9, 10 and 11 in stock. Expect a lead time for other sizes.
- Water and abrasion resistant with a leather thickness of 1.8-2mm
- Perspiring and abrasion resistant fabric lining with soft, lined padded tongue.
- 100% metal free
- Anti-slip sole
- Anti perforation sole
- Resistant to hot contact of the outsole.
- Polymeric composite non-thermic toecap - EN 12568
- Flexible anti-perforation composite INSULATING fabric midsole - EN 12568
- Insulating sole resistant to hydrolysis ISO 5423:92, hydrocarbons, abrasion, anti-shock and anti-slip:
- Electrical resistance against tension up to 1000V - MΩ >1000.
- Electrical resistance: CSA Z195-14 Canadian standard increase 1 kV/sec - voltage 20.000V /60 hz - duration 1 minute.
- Electrical resistance: ASTM F2413-11 standard increase 1 kV/sec voltage 20.000V/60 Hz - duration 1 minute.
- Dielectric Insole 4000 - Electric flow requirement < 1mA, removable, anatomic, absorbing, antistatic and perspiring.
- UK 8/ EU 42
- UK 9/ EU 43
- UK 10/ EU 44
- UK 11/ EU 46
- UK 12/ EU 47
- Test Certificate
- Delivery & Returns
UK Fast Tracked (1-3 days) - £9.00.
UK Standard (2-5 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £2.50
EU Mail Standard (7-21 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £13.90 Orders >£50.00 = £16.50
EU Tracked Fast (2-5 Days) - £30.00
USA Mail Standard (7-28 Days) - Orders <£50.00 = £18.90 Orders >£50.00 = £25.00
USA Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Worldwide Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - Orders <£100 = £18.90, Orders >£100 = £35.00
Worldwide Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
EXW - Arrange collection using your own courier account.
Note that standard services outside the UK may not include tracking.
International orders are shipped DAP (Incoterms 2020). The receiver is responsible for any customs or tax charges at their border.
For details on our B2C and B2B returns policies please read our Terms and Conditions.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.View: 1-0 of 0 in total | Page | Show 10